NEW! Mobile Farmers Market
Chelsea Farmers Market has come together with surrounding communities to offer fresh foods and produce from November 2016 through April 2017. Produce from local farms and vendors will be sold and available for weekly pick-up in Grass Lake, Manchester and Stockbridge.
- Manchester: Mondays 1-4 at the Community Resource Center
- Grass Lake: Tuesdays 2-4:30 at the Township Offices/Senior Center
- Stockbridge: Wednesdays 3:30-6:30 at the Christian Education Center Building of the Stockbridge United Methodist Church
What can you expect in your basket?
- Produce: Kale, chard, salad mix, arugula, collards, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes, winter squash, garlic, onions, rutabaga, turnips, apples, brussel sprouts
- Bread: One loaf of bread
- Specialty: 1-2 items (honey, jam, maple syrup, eggs, coffee, cheese, baked goods)
How to Order
Fill out the form below to order a pre-made "share" or "basket" of products compiled from different vendors that sell at the farmers market during the regular summer season. Each basket is worth $20 or $40, and should be ordered ahead of time.
Submit your order ahead of time to reserve a basket.
Payment options: We accept payment at time of pickup, or credit card online. Pay with cash, check, or SNAP/Bridge card when you pick up your share. Bridge card users may take advantage of our Double Up Food Buck program, and get their box half off. For example, spend $10 off your bridge card and receive the $20 value basket of farmers market goods.
All proceeds go back to the farmers.