New Vendor Offerings This Week:
- Ruhlig’s Produce will have green onions, bok choi, kale, collards, Swiss chard, kohlrabi, zucchini and summer squash
- Kapnick Orchards will have STRAWBERRIES!
- Country Hills Pottery will be back again
- Tantre Farm will have arugula, asparagus, beet greens with baby beets, collard greens, garlic scapes, garlic, green curly kale, lacinato kale, red russian kale, lettuce, loose leaf mix, lettuce head, oyster & shiitake mushrooms, green onions, radishes, rhubarb, spicy greens, spinach, turnips, yukina savoy greens
See all our Seasonal and Daily Vendors for the Chelsea Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.
Come to the information desk to learn more about allergy and special diet considerations at the market!
- Gluten-free, lactose-
intolerant or low-sugar – visit Tasty Bakery to learn how they make their tasty treats so you can indulge healthfully!
- Vegetarian or heart health – visit MamaMo for a lesson in seitan and hummus, and its benefits for those avoiding higher fat proteins.
- High-fiber whole grains – visit La Baguette or Stonehearth Bakery and check out their whole grain options!
- Natural, grass-fed animal products and produce options abound! Many vendors like Greystone Creamery, Back Forty Acres, Zatkovich Pastures and Tantre Farm, to name a few, sell animal products and produce grown with your health in mind – just ask a vendor about their growing practices, and they will be happy to tell you all about them!
Music by Keith Parmentier starting at 10am
Also this week, we’ll have Erin Olberg with a fundraiser for the Michigan Multiple Sclerosis Society walk at Hudson Mill in June at the non-profit tent…please support by buying a baked good!
More information here: walkmig.
We now accept the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program at the market (also known as Bridge Cards). Please visit the market information table for specifics on the program! Learn more on our Assistance page.