New Vendor Offerings This Week
- Tasty Bakery will have Lemon Olive Oil Poppy muffins (dairy free) and mini Strawberry Pies (vegan) on Saturday!
- Kapnick Orchards will have STRAWBERRIES!
- Greystone Creamery will have goats milk ricotta this week.
- Johnny Secreto is back with great father’s day gifts, like BBQ sauce and spice rubs!
- Flying Dragon Arts has more than a dozen Ribbon and Pearls Bracelets we are featuring this week at the Chelsea Market.
- Hollow Hill Farms will have honey, if available
- Tantre Farm will have arugula, asparagus, beet greens with baby beets, collard greens, garlic scapes, garlic, green curly kale, lacinato kale, red russian kale, lettuce, loose leaf mix, lettuce head, oyster & shiitake mushrooms, green onions, radishes, rhubarb, spicy greens, spinach, turnips, yukina savoy greens
Spring Salsas and Sauces Event! Check out our free strawberry salsa samples, and get tips on preserving the early summer harvest! Want to learn more about food preservation?
Join Terry Peyton at the St. Paul United Church of Christ every second Saturday 9 – 1, June – October to learn the ins and outs of canning!
Music by Bob Skon starting at 10:00!
See all our Seasonal and Daily Vendors for the Chelsea Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.