The Wednesday Bushel Basket Farmers Market takes place on May 13 at the Palmer parking lot from 2-6 p.m.
*Thanks to the Chelsea Update for content and pictures
I’d like to give a shout out to a delightful new vendor Bonnie Mulliner, who is new the farmers market scene with “Just Being MoMo.”
At this booth you can find herbal oil infusions, bath salts and soaps, medicinal oils, dried herbs, coconut-olive soap, weaving and knitted products. Last week was their first farmers market ever and Chelsea Update wishes them well as the season progresses. (I highly recommend the lavender linen spray. As advertised, it was a lovely scent to which I am now happily falling asleep each night.)
Below are a listing of the vendors and what they expect to have for sale on Wednesday.
- Kapnick Orchards: asparagus (for another two weeks), apples and apple cider (until the end of May), baked goods, peanut, cashew and almond butter, fudge.
- Golden Fleece Farm: eggs, lamb – ground, loin and rib chops, steak, shanks, shish Ka-bob, liver.
- Marks Farm: herb planters, mixed flower planters, veggie starts, hanging baskets, ornamental grasses, succulent bowls, lettuce bowls.
- Stamatopoulos and Sons: olive oils, olives, popcorn, customized gift baskets.
- Pregitzer Farm Market: lettuce bowls, annuals, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato starts, hanging baskets, ask Wade about his CSA.
- Madison’s Closet and Farm: over 30 flavors of lollipops, sugar free and sugared jams and jellies, gluten-free baked goods, cake balls, hair bowls, kid’s play food.
- Lutchka Angus Farm: eggs, asparagus, maybe rhubarb, maybe herbs.
- Break O’Day Farm: gluten-free baked goods, pies, brownies, cook books, organic eggs, coming soon – frozen rabbit and chicken
- Janes’ Place: maple syrup, Jane’s Grains Fantastic granola, Zipz energy bars.
- DeVulder’s Farm: veggie starts, herbs, strawberry plants, lettuce arugula, radishes, rhubarb plants, maybe green onions, maybe rhubarb.
- Janet’s LLC: cards, jams, Damn It Dolls, rubs, new herbal butter blend, flavored nuts, pretzels, turtles and other sweets, lemon eucalyptus lotion bug repellent.
- Family Circle Centennial Farm: brassica mix, lettuce, salad mix, spinach, joi choi, chard, kale, radishes, herbs, honey, maybe arugula, maybe turnip greens.
- Needle Lane Farm: stinging nettle, curly parsley, Swiss chard, lettuce, spinach, carrots, salad mix, hanging baskets, herb plants, bok choy, Lamb’s quarter, honey, veggie starts.
- Guthrie Gardens: perennials, shrubs, hanging baskets, planters, blueberry plants, asparagus crowns, dawn redwood.
- Just Being Momo: all organic herbal oil infusions, bath salts and soaps, medicinal oils, dried herbs, coconut-olive oil soap, weaving and knitted products.
- The Cookie Pot: all organic cookies – zucchini chocolate chip, oatmeal carrot cake, lemon delights, maple pecan, chai spice snickerdoodle, frosted monkey bread. Ask about our cookie of the month.
- Bordine Farms: 20 varieties of dahlia bulbs
- Stone Hearth Bakery: assorted rolls, cookies and breads.
- Natural Fix Herbal Soap: natural and handmade herbal soaps and herbal dream pillows, recycled bird feeders.