This is the last Saturday Chelsea Farmers Market to take place in the Palmer parking lot from 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Next Saturday, vendors will move inside to the Washington Street Education Center and the market will be open from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Join us this Saturday for our Harvest Festival! There will be kid’s pumpkin painting, kid’s photo and dress up booth, basket giveaway, costume contest – with a chance to win a prize if you dress up, and Ghostrider DJ Joe from 10 a.m.-noon.
Below is the list of vendors who are expected to be there. Please keep in mind that sometimes the vendors aren’t able to attend the market and that planned products are not available.
*Thanks to Chelsea Update for content and pictures
- Kapnicks: 10 varieties of apples, unpasteurized cider
- (maybe) Affeathermations: Natural media crafts for ceremony and celebration. Bark art, wall hangings, medicine wheels, heal-the-earth wreaths, fans, rattles, and owls.
- Debbie’s Bead Design: jewelry
- Goetz: parsnips, lettuce, sweet potatoes, pie pumpkins, gourds, Indian corn, brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, kale, eggplant, basil, free range eggs, beets, onions, garlic, potatoes
- (maybe) Frog Hollar: apples, squash
- Stone hearth: bread, cookies, brownies
- Heim: leeks, tomatoes, peaches, eggplant, beets, potatoes, onions, cabbage, peppers, carrots, zucchini, kohlrabi, green and yellow beans
- Two Tracks: breakfast sausage, Italian sausage, chorizo, pork chops, ribs, polish sausage, pork roasts, ground pork, chicken
- Tantre: mushrooms, daikon radishes, watermelon radishes, romanesco cauliflower, celery, white turnips, carrots, potatoes, kale, arugula, lettuce, collards, carrots, swiss chard, broccoli, poblano peppers, winter squash, cabbage, fresh garlic, peppers, eggplant, hot peppers, flowers, Christmas lima beans
- Lands of Bru-Garick: potatoes, eggs, hand-crafted goods
- H and H: maple syrup
- Dave’s Honey: honey
- Fresh: fresh roasted coffee
- LA Baguette: baked goods, baguettes
- Bean Creek Cookie Co: old fashioned cookies made from scratch, caramel corn
- Thistle Blossom Herbals: Salve, infused herbal medicine oils, moisturizer oils and lotion bars and our famous lavender linen spray
- Bordine: flower bulbs, plants
- Brieland Schoultz: pumpkins, eggs
- Elysium Soap: soap, lotions, lip balm
- Robin Hills: salad greens, mushrooms, beets, carrots, fennel, ginger, turmeric, sweet peppers, kohlrabi, rutabaga, eggplant, daikon radish, collards
- Fluffy Bottom: cheeses and yogurt
- (maybe) Gerry Gasche: raspberries
- (maybe) Kristie’s Creations: cupcakes, tortes
- Myer Jam: assorted types of jam