What about this weather, eh? I know personally that this has been one of the strangest and extreme winters that I can remember! I hope that you are all staying warm and surrounded by all the ones you love.
I have a few more additions of vendors that are selling their goods this wintertime:
- Winter produce available: potatoes (yellow, red, blue), winter squash, onions, daikon and winter radishes, carrots (purple, red, orange), kohlrabi, hoop house kale, Brussels sprouts, beets
- Ann Arbors Farmers Market on Saturday mornings from 7 AM – 3 PM from January – April.
- Sometimes our produce is sold at the Webster Farmers Market (5501 Webster Church Road, Dexter) on Sundays from 12 – 3 PM.
- Local Stores: Argus Farm Stops on Liberty and Packard and the People’s Food Coop in Ann Arbor.
- We also sell many different pricing options of grass-fed beef and some pastured pork cuts at the farm and at the Washtenaw Food Hub (4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor). Please contact us by email ahead of time for orders.
- On farm pick up for produce and meat by appointment only. Please contact Deb at 734-385-6748 or email us at [email protected] to schedule a day and time. We are about 8 miles from downtown Chelsea at 2510 Hayes Rd., Chelsea.
- You can find Keegan baking almost daily at his spot on Sugarloaf Lake!
- Don’t forget to look into his baking classes
- 1534 Sugarloaf Lake Road, Chelsea, MI 48118
- Hours: Tues-Saturday from 7am-4pm
Lake Divide Farm:
- Saturdays at both Ann Arbor Farmers Market and Eastern Market in Detroit!
**EDIT: La Baguette is vending at the Dexter Winter Marketplace, the web address is www.dextermarket.com, not the one from a few weeks back that I mistakenly put down. They will be absent from the 16th market because of travel, but they will be in attendance for the duration of the season there!
Don’t forget that THIS weekend is the Chocolate extravaganza in downtown Chelsea! 10am-5 pm! Check it out: https://chelseamich.com/event/chelseas-annual-chocolate-extravaganza-2/2019-02-09/
Lakehouse Bakery will be posted up at Ugly Dog Distillery from 10-5 with yummy goodies (his regular hours will still be honored out at the bakery too).
Keep looking for updates, where to find vendors, dates of events and more!