The Chelsea Farmers Market takes place each Saturday from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Palmer parking lot.
Below is the list of vendors who are expected to be there Saturday.
Please keep in mind that sometimes the vendors aren’t able to attend the market and that planned products are not available.
- Kapnicks: pears, prune plums, apples
- Affeathermations: Natural media crafts for ceremony and celebration. Bark art, wall hangings, medicine wheels, heal-the-earth wreaths, fans, rattles, and owls.
- Chandra June: jewelry
- Debbie’s Bead Design: jewelry
- Goetz Family Farm: broccoli, edamame, leeks, kale, eggplant, basil, free range eggs, beets, beans, tomatoes, corn, peppers, onions, garlic, cucumbers, zucchini, potatoes
- Frog Hollar: tomatoes, squash, apples, plums
- Stone hearth: bread, cookies, brownies
- Heim: leeks, tomatoes, peaches, eggplant, beets, potatoes, onions, cabbage, peppers, carrots, zucchini, kohlrabi, green and yellow beans
- Two Tracks: breakfast sausage, Italian sausage, chorizo, pork chops, ribs, polish sausage, pork roasts, ground pork, chicken
- Tantre: Asian pears, sweet peppers, Hungarian wax peppers, corn, potatoes, kale, arugula, winter squash, sweet corn, leeks, green beans, tomatillos, collards, zucchini, swiss chard, beets, broccoli, heirloom tomatoes, peaches, cabbage, basil, kohlrabi, garlic, cucumbers, onions, peppers, mushrooms, eggplant,
- Lands of Bru-Garick: potatoes, eggs, hand-crafted goods
- Daves Honey: honey
- Fresh: fresh roasted coffee
- LA Baguette: baked goods, baguettes
- Bean Creek Cookie Co: old fashioned cookies made from scratch, caramel corn
- Thistle Blossom Herbals: Salve, infused herbal medicine oils, moisturizer oils and lotion bars and our famous lavender linen spray
- Bordine: flower bulbs, plants
- Brieland Schoultz: pumpkins, tomatoes, potatoes, yellow squash, swiss chard, eggs
- Elysium Soap: soap, lotions, lip balm
- Blue Moon Signs: Custom painted wooden signs
- Herbology Organics: all natural, eco-friendly and sustainably soruced apothecary items that are custom infused with therapeutic grade essential oils, botanicals and extracts, ranging from personal bath and body care items, to home and pet care products
- Robin Hills: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant
- Fluffy Bottom: sheep’s milk cheeses and yogurt
- Mostly Green Acres: soy free, organic fed, free range chicken eggs and whole chickens grass fed beef
- HummusFilafil: hummus and falafel
Citizen’s Climate Lobby, MI Coordinated Campaign for Voter Registration
Music by John Latini, Kiwanis Kids Tent, basket giveaway