The good news is out and we are jumping for JOY – we will open for on site sales starting on Saturday, June 6th! We will keep you up to date weekly via our email newsletter, so you know what to expect now that shelter in place has been lifted. We will be carefully following our Covid-19 Safety Precautions listed below until further notice.
Please read and be familiar with our market safety protocols. This will help us create a space that is safe for everyone to access fresh and healthy foods.
Show your support by following these safety protocols*:
- If you have any signs of illness, please stay home.
- We encourage you to wear a mask.
- Vendors, volunteers, and market staff are required to wear a face mask and gloves.
- Practice social distancing of 6-10 feet and do not linger. Get in and out, and safely home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands at our hand washing stations. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the market.
- One-way pedestrian traffic will be set up to reduce congestion – one entrance, one exit. Please follow the signs and cones. See image below.
- Allow vendors to choose, assemble, and bag your items. They will take good care of you! 🙂
- Do not sample or touch any product you are not buying.
We ask for your understanding and patience during this time. Our goal is to make our market safe and accessible to our community.
Vendors and Non-essential Item Availability
Not all vendors will be able to be onsite during this time. You can still place online orders with them and pick up on Saturdays. You can of course always visit vendor websites to order from them directly.
* This list is subject to change.