Prepare for a Fantastic Fourth!
All your cookout favorites…
strawberry shortcake and strawberries
chicken and pork for the grill
baked goods like fruit crumbles and pies
crudites like rasishes and carrots
summer squash – also great for the grill!
Double Up Food Bucks and Prescription for Health are back at both markets in June! See our website for more information: https://chelseafarmersmkt.org/assistance/
- Beverly’s Crafts and More – Pillows, baked goods, body cream, soap, granola
- Bordine Farms – Fresh cut galdiolas and other fresh flowers (returning in July)
- Cakes by Penny – Cinnamon and regular sourcream coffee cake
- Chandra June – Jewelry and garden art
- Country Hills Pottery – Pottery
- Debbie’s Bead Designs – Beaded Jewelry
- Fairview Studios – Earthwork crafts
- Frog Hollar Farms – Produce, home-baked breads and cakes, crafts, cut flowers, and more
- fresh – Locally roasted coffee beans. The Brazil Cerrado is back. A darker body bean with low acidic finish. A great espresso bean that allows for great variety. Come drop a blinko chip when you buy your first bag of the year!
- Goetz Greenhouse LLC – They’ll have hanging baskets, planters, annual flowers and accent plants, wide selection of herbs and fresh veggies, like summer squash, zucchini, broccoli, and cucumbers.
- Greystone Farm & Creamery – Cream cheeses, camembert style cheeses, feta, and gouda, and manchego style cheeses from the sheep’s milk. New cheese – horseradish and bacon cream cheese, yum!
- H & H Sugarbush – Maple syrup, maple cream, maple candy, maple nuts, popcorn
- Heim Gardens – Perennials, annuals, hanging baskets, planters, produce (vegetables, raspberries, strawberries)
- Kapnick Orchard – Strawberries are here! Also, apples, apple cider, breads, nut butters and more!
- La Baguette – French breads, brioche and whole wheat bread
- Mama Mofoods – 15 varieties of hummus and 7 seitan flavors
- Merkel Gardens & Greenhouses – Hanging baskets, flats and produce
- NEW! Renovatio Woodworks – Recycled barn wood and metal furniture
- Ruhlig’s Produce – Wide variety of vegetables and cut flowers – Greens available in June! Flowers and summer squash now here.
- Stone Hearth Breads and Bakery – Artisan breads, bagels, favo, pepperoni rolls, cookies
- Tantre Farm – Back for the summer! Arugula, Asparagus. Lettuce, (Heads) Mushrooms, Nettles, Onions (green), Potatoes (Butterball, Dakota Red, Fingerling, Kerr’s Pink), Radishes (Fr. Breakfast (red & white),Pink Beauty (pink), Amythyst (purple)), Rapini, Rhubarb, Salad Mix, Spicy Greens. Spinach, Strawberries, Turnips (Hakurei White), Yukina Savoy Greens all grown with organic methods. Lots of herbs and flowers!
- NEW! Two Track Acres – Pasture raised pork, chicken, spinach, radishes and kale
- Zatkovich Pastures – Grass fed beef, eggs, poultry – Beef returning in July!
- Watercolor Pottery – Hand painted ceramics
- Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown – Knit items, cookie mixes and produce
- Dancy’s Fancy Butter – Flavored butters, sweet and savory
- Elder Woods – Great Lakes stone birdhouses
- Tasty Bakery – gluten-free baked goods
In Season Recipe:
Summer Squash, Bacon, and Mozzarella Quiche