Where: Palmer Commons; 304 S. Main St.
Time: 8am -1pm
Vendor Line Up:
Beetons Fine Foods
Bordine Farms – back in July
Brieland Shoultz Farm – back next week
Chamber Spotlight: The Chelsea Rotary
Checkered Flag Chocolate
Hankra Jewel (maybe)
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Jam’s and Gems
May We Color
Pola Pastry – back next week
Reyes Family Farm
Sallie’s Toy Box
Smokey Michigan – back next week
The Cookie Lady
**This list is subject to shift last minute. For a more detailed description of vendors please visit our Vendor page!
In other news…
- Jack is BACK! In case you missed it, our lovely and wonderful crossing guard is back for the season (thank you Chelsea PD)
- MARKET MUSIC: Loyse Hoffman, with his acoustical country and folk, will perform this week. 10:30-12:45. Sip some hot coffee and pull up a chair
- CHILDREN’S TENT: Coffee Ground Fossils! Click here for a preview
- VOLUNTEERS: We always need help counting customers, keeping us organized, greeting customers, planning – let me know if you are interested in helping out the market!
- Save the Date! September 10th. Tickets to the Fabulous Feast, Farm to Table Dinner are on sale now! Inquire with myself or Angie for more information.
- Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department