The rain brought a much needed drink to those field crops, veggie plants and fruit trees! I am grateful. It looks like we might get a sprinkle on Saturday too, but never fear, we will be there rain or shine – with an umbrella for you to stay dry! Come on out and see us:
Where: Palmer Commons, 304 S. Main St., Chelsea, MI 48118
When: Saturdays **Please note that July 30th we will be in the Wednesday location @ 1010 S. Main St. to accommodate the children’s activities for Sounds and Sights
This week we expect the following vendors…
Beetons – back with yummy treats!
Bristle Handmade and Homegrown
Chamber Spotlight – Julia Applegate with Applegate Cottage
Fluffy Bottom !
fresh. – back next week
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
May We Color – back next week
Merry Made – weather dependent
Out of Round Ceramics
Reyes Family Farm
Roaming Stone – away for two more weeks
Sallie’s Toy Box
The Cookie Lady
**Note that this line up is subject to change at the last minute. Please check out our website for full descriptions of the vendors.
In Other Market News…
- Market Music is Kevin Brown! 10:30-12:45 **market music is weather dependent
- Children’s Tent activity is a grocery list activity. Help all the members of your family navigate shopping at the market!
- If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering for the market please don’t hesitate to sign up! WE always need folks to help count customers, greet people, help with the children’s tent and even social media posts, newsletter duties and other “non-grunt work” volunteering!
- Save the Date! September 10th. Tickets to the Fabulous Feast, Farm to Table Dinner are on sale now! Inquire with myself or Angie for more information.
- Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department