Where: 304 S. Main St
Time: 8am-12:30pm (ish)
**Please note that THIS week 8/26 we will be ending market a bit early to accommodate the Chelsea Fair Annual Parade. Some vendors will be sticking around to watch and will be selling up until the parade starts at 1. The roads will be closed at 12:45.
Aatma Collective – back 9/2
Arbor Trading Post
Beetons Fine Foods
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Bristle Handmade & Homegrown
Chamber Spotlight: Ballet Chelsea
Checkered Flag Chocolate – yum!
Dexter Folsom – back next week
Doug’s Mugs – back next week
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Grateful Soil – back next week
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Jerry Gasche – black and red raspberries
May We Color – back next week
Sallie’s Toy Box
The Cookie Lady
- Market Music is Loyse Hoffman! Pull up a chair and listen for a bit.
- Children’s Activity this week: nametag lanyards! Angie always makes every activity special
- There are two more QPR trainings in the area in September!
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Training
- Anyone 14+ can join to learn how to recognize and respond to the warning signs of suicide
- Tuesday, September 12 at the Dexter Wellness Center, 5:30pm-6:30pm – hosted by the Dexter Wellness Coalition
- Tuesday, September 19 at Stockbridge Jr/Sr High School, 5:00pm – 6:00pm – hosted by the Stockbridge Area Wellness Coalition
Email email@example.com to register or for more information.
- We have almost filled all of the volunteer spots for the Farm to Table dinner next month! If you want to participate there is still time!
- VOLUNTEERS: Sunday September 10th mark your calendar for our Farm to Table dinner. The event will take place at Alber Orchard in Manchester this year – I just caught wind of the potential menu and it is sounding DELICIOUS! With your volunteer efforts you will receive a meal, so click here or reach out if you are interested in helping! We need volunteer servers the most, so if you have experience we would love to have you part of our team!
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are SOLD OUT! Can’t wait to indulge in the feast!
SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department