What a week – I am so grateful for you all. Come visit our gorgeous vendors and listen to great music…
Where: Palmer Commons, 304 S. Main St., Chelsea, MI 48118
When: Saturdays **Please note that Saturday, July 29th we will be in the Wednesday location @ 1010 S. Main St. to accommodate the children’s activities for Sounds and Sights
This week we expect the following vendors…
Astor Academy (maybe)
Bristle Handmade and Homegrown
Chamber Spotlight – Rotary
iT – awesome accessories
Jacob’s Fresh Farm – absent! He is hosting a Lavender Festival!
Michael’s Lavender – maybe
May We Color
Reyes Family Farm – eggs and berries
Roaming Stone – away for another week
Sallie’s Toy Box
Smokey Michigan – back the 22th
The Cookie Lady
**Note that this line up is subject to change at the last minute. Please check out the Vendors page for full descriptions of the vendors.
In Other Market News…
- Market Music is MacDonald Brothers! These two have been rocking the scene for some time and we are always happy to have them. 10:30-12:45
- Children’s Tent activity is Cheese Powder Pollination. Learn about how our sweetie lady bees make the world go round.
- If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering for the market please don’t hesitate to sign up! WE always need folks to help count customers, greet people, help with the children’s tent and even social media posts, newsletter duties and other “non-grunt work” volunteering!
- Save the Date! September 10th. Tickets to the Fabulous Feast, Farm to Table Dinner are on sale now! Inquire with myself or Angie for more information.
- Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department