It is certainly late July! The unpredictable weather, humidity and heat are here. The Chelsea Market is open rain or shine, but in the event of Severe Weather Warnings we will postpone the start, pause or close the market. We thank you for coming out and supporting our markets!
Final Reminder: ***The market will be in the Wednesday location this week to accommodate the Sounds and Sights Festival! You can catch us at our usual time with the same + more amazing vendors though.
Where: 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old US12 and M52
Becky’s Birds and Bees
Beetons Fine Foods
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Courtney Counts Anti-Bullying Campaign
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Handmade and Homegrown
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Jerry Gasche – raspberries
Reyes Family Farm
The Cookie Lady
In other news…
- Music this week is the amazing Lilly MacPhee. She will knock your socks off! 10:30-12:45
- Kids Tent activity will be a scavenger hunt! Find everything and win a prize.
- Sounds and Sights is bumping this weekend! Get out and enjoy! Check out all the activities:
- I am going to keep plugging this one…
VOLUNTEERS: Sunday September 10th mark your calendar for our Farm to Table dinner. The event will take place at Alber Orchard in Manchester this year – I just caught wind of the potential menu and it is sounding DELICIOUS! With your volunteer efforts you will receive a meal, so click here or reach out if you are interested in helping! We need volunteer servers the most, so if you have experience we would love to have you part of our team!
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are $75 each and include a 5 course meal, tasty drinks – mock-tails also, music, auction opportunities and connection with your community. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email email@example.com
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department