The Chelsea Farmers Market is open RAIN OR SHINE! I apologize for the tardiness of this message, but want to assure you we will be downtown and ready for you tomorrow morning! Bring your umbrellas and keep supporting your community food shed!
When: Saturdays through the end of October
Where: 304 S. Main St. Chelsea, MI 48118
**This list is subject to change last minute
Arbor Trading Post
Beetons Fine Foods – back next week
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Dexter Folsom – back Wednesday
Doug’s Mugs – back next week
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Jacob’s Fresh Farm – maybe
JT’s Deli – back next week
Kapnick Orchards – back Wenesday! They are having their annual fall festival
Lynn Eckerle – finished for the season
May We Color – back next week
Roaming Stone – back next week
Sallie’s Toy Box -finished for the season
Smokey Michigan – back Wednesday
The Cookie Lady – back next week
Upperhand Fish – back next week
- Market Music: is finished for the season! We are deeply grateful to all of our musicians and for the 5 Healthy Towns foundation for their grant contribution to help us pay our musicians properly!
- Children’s tent activity – we hope to be able to do a fun seed craft with the kiddos – weather dependent!
Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department