First October Saturday market and boy is it starting to feel like October! Come on out and keep benefitting from the amazing produce, artisan wares, baked good, jewelry, cheeses, meat and more that our community is providing!
**This list is subject to change last minute so be sure to check out our website for more detailed information on each vendor and their offering!
Arbor Trading Post
Beetons Fine Foods
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Chamber Spotlight: Friends of the Library
Dexter Folsom – back next week
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Hawk and Turtle – knit-ware
Jacob’s Fresh Farm – absent! But check out their annual fall festival at their farm
May We Color – back next week
Organic Restorative Suds!
Out of Round Ceramics
Sallie’s Toy Box
Smokey Michigan – with PULLED PORK TACOS and new seasoning!
The Cookie Lady
Whimsy and Wares Haven
- Market Music: is finished for the season! We are deeply grateful to all of our musicians and for the 5 Healthy Towns foundation for their grant contribution to help us pay our musicians properly!
- Children’s tent activity – Join Angie in making a Pumpkin Squish. This sensory bag will be such a blast!
- Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department