Wow y’all! It is most certainly September. I see little bits of red poking through the green canopy of trees. I feel the cooler temps creeping into the late afternoons. I hear the sounds of the animals in preparation for the winter ahead. And if that thought depresses you, fear not! We still have 7 whole weeks of market left! And this is the ABUNDANCE season.
**September 30th the market will move down to the corner of Old US12 and M52 – in the Wednesday location again to accommodate the Chamber’s event.
Where: 304 S. Main St
Arbor Trading Post
Beetons Fine Foods
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
May We Color
Organic Restorative Suds!
Prospect Hill Farm School
Sallie’s Toy Box
The Cookie Lady – back next week
- Market Music: Our very own sweet Soul Songstress Miss Stacey Murray is performoing this week! 10:30-12:45. Grab a cup of Joe from Aatma Collective and take a listen to her award winning voice.
- Children’s tent activity – Our beloved Angie is still out of town, but we have a corn cob painting activity for your littles this week!
- If you haven’t heard, the Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 was a huge success! Thank you so much to the community, the chefs, the venue, the supporters! We can’t wait to keep you posted on 2024 location and event details!
- Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department