**September 30th the market will move down to the corner of Old US12 and M52 – in the Wednesday location again to accommodate the Chamber’s event.
Happy Autumnal Equinox! This marks the midpoint to winter and a time when the day length matches the night length. I love fall! And the equinox is celebratory in that it is a time for me to remember all that I am grateful for! What are you grateful for?
Where: 304 S. Main St
Arbor Trading Post – back next week
B & C Crafts
Beetons Fine Foods
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown
Chamber Spotlight: Lazar Spinal Care
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
May We Color
Organic Restorative Suds! – back in October
Renovatio – beautiful reclaimed/recycled/upcycled wood working
Sallie’s Toy Box – back next week
Smokey Michigan – back Wednesday
The Best Olive Oil
The Cookie Lady
Whimsy & Wares Haven
- Market Music: Paul Girard Jazz Group! 10:30-12:45. Grab a cup of Joe from Aatma Collective and take a listen
- Children’s tent activity – Our beloved Angie is back! Thank goodness – and with Taste Testing of Apples! Come try out what this apple season has in store.
- Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department