What a weekend ahead! And next week feeling like summer again (if the predictions stick…). Can’t wait to have you all at the market filling your baskets with the goodness of Michigan fall. Apples, grapes, leeks, potatoes, tomatoes, greens, you name it! Come join us!
***Where: 1010 S. Main St. @ the Chelsea State Bank – this week only
Aatma Collective -back soon
Arbor Trading Post
Beetons Fine Foods – back next week
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown
Chamber Spotlight: Accessorize it
Dexter Folsom – back next week
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Hankra Jewel – back soon
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
May We Color
Organic Restorative Suds! – back in October
Pola Pastry – back next week
Renovatio – beautiful reclaimed/recycled/upcycled wood working
Sallie’s Toy Box – back next week
Smokey Michigan – back Wednesday
The Cookie Lady
- Market Music: Scott Thacher 10:30-12:45. Come visit and hear his wonderful voice and tunes!
- Children’s tent activity – Market Choice! It’s a surprise day…come and see…
Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department