This weather though! I don’t know about you, but I can’t think of a more perfect spring. The lilacs at my house are still hanging on and what a nice balance of cool evenings and warm sunshine filled days! I am full of GRATITUDE!
Where: 304 S. Main St. Palmer Commons
When: Saturday’s between May and October (7/29 & 9/30 will be at the Wednesday location)
Time: 8am – 1pm every week!
This vendor list is subject to change at the last minute. For more in depth information on vendors visit our Vendors page.
Beeton’s Fine Foods
Brieland – Shoultz Farm
Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown\
Chamber Spotlight: One World One Family
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Jams & Gems
May We Color
The Cookie Lady
Wild Cherry Farm
In other news…
- MARKET MUSIC: The lovely Soul Songstress Ms. Stacey Murray will be blessing our ears with her moving vocals. Don’t miss her performance! 10:30-12:45
- FAMILY YOGA: Come and stretch as a family this weekend! Bring your mat and follow along with Sue as she leads our children (and parents) through a mindful yoga practice. 9-10 am on the market lawn. Kiddos can grab a BINGO sheet to complete in the market space before or after they stretch! If you get a BINGO you can enter your name in a drawing to win a prize!
- VOLUNTEERS: we need YOU! Our annual Strawberry Festival Fundraiser is just around the corner and we need some help! Sign up here.
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Thank you to our supporters!
-PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
-SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling