Farmers Market Online Ordering and Curbside Pickup
The Chelsea Farmers Markets is open for online ordering and curbside pickup. You will be able to select your products online and pick up and pay for your order curbside at our Saturday Market. As of June 6, our Saturday and Wednesday markets are now open for in-person shopping as well.
We deeply care about your health and safety. All staff and volunteers will have access to appropriate PPE (masks, gloves when appropriate, access to hand washing stations and health screening).
How to place an online order for curbside pickup:
GO TO SHOP PAGE
Visit Chelsea Farmers Market's shop page on Open Food Network
If this link doesn't work for you, search from the Open Food Network website:
- Go to openfoodnetwork.net
- Click ‘shop now’ and search Chelsea, MI
- Select ‘Chelsea Farmers Market’ to view a list of vendors and products
Order and Pick Up Cycle:
- Monday-Thursday: order online for Saturday pick up
- Wednesday Farmers Market: in person shopping only
- Thursday: order online by 7pm for Saturday pick up
- Friday-Sunday:- no online ordering
- Saturday Farmers Market: In person shopping and online order pick up
Choose your products from our online vendors and add them to your cart.
NOTE: See list of participating vendors below.
GO TO CHECK OUT PAGE
At check-out, you can create a profile -OR- continue as a guest and enter requested information.
If you create a profile, you will not have to enter your information again next time you shop.
CHOOSE PAYMENT METHOD
Indicate how you would like to pay when you pick up your order: exact cash, credit card, or SNAP (double up food bucks will also be accepted)
*note that you do not pay online, payment will collected at pick-up
PICK UP AND PAY ON MARKET DAY
On your pick up day:
- Saturday pick up: Online orders can be picked up on Saturdays in April, November and December, from 10 am to noon, at the 5H Foundation Office, located at 14800 E. Old US 12 Hwy in Chelsea. The remainder of the season (May - October) online order pick-ups can be made at the Saturday market location, Palmer Commons, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- When picking up, please have your payment ready and a sign with your name on it, if possible. Or, roll down your window to tell our staff/volunteer your name.
- Once payment is complete we will load your order into your vehicle!
- Brieland-Shoultz Farm
- Bristle’s Handmade & Homegrown
- Brown Bear BakersFamily Circle Farm
- Family Circle Farm
- fresh., locally roasted coffee
- Fluffy Bottom Farms
- Gary’s Granola & Concrete Creations
- Golden Fleece Farms
- Goetz Greenhouse
- H & H Sugarbush
- Hankrajewel American Art
- Hoppy Soaps
- Jacob's Fresh Farm
- JGL Brands
- Kapnick Orchards
- La Baguette
- Manchester Blooms
- One Mean Granola
- Para Para Creamery
- Shafer Family Farm
- Sweet & Salty Cookie Co.
- Travka Herbals
- Two Tracks Acres
Other Chelsea Farmers Market vendors with online stores
Visit these vendors' websites to shop with them directly:
- Goetz Greenhouse and Farm - plants on their own web page and veggies on the Open Food Network link above with Chelsea Farmers Market pick up option
- Merkel Gardens
- Two Tracks Acres