Greetings All! Can’t wait to see you this week.
Where: Palmer Commons, Downtown Chelsea
When: Saturdays! Each week through the end of October
The market is a very special place for myself and our vendors. I am so grateful to share in the bounty of food and community with you all! This week we will have asparagus, greens, mushrooms, eggs, meat, baked goods, artisan and craft wares, knife sharpening services (!), information and more.
* NEXT WEEK free blood pressure checks
The line up for vendors this week is below – this list is subject to change last minute and is just a guideline. Come on down to see for yourself just all the amazing humans that create our space!
* for more detailed information on vendors keep checking the website.
Grateful Soil Farm -back next week
Fluffy Bottom Creamery – back next week
Lynn Eckerle and Blue Rose Studio
Agricole Farm Stop – learn more about our favorite local retail
Goetz Family Greenhouses
The Roaming Stone – knife sharpening services offered weekly
May We Color
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Checkered Flag Chocolates
The Cookie Lady
Three Trails Custom Woodworking – back next month
Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown
Brieland Shoultz Farm
Doug’s Mugs – back next week
The Jam Man
Kiwanis Club of Chelsea – mixed nuts and Chocolates fundraiser
Sally’s Toy Box – weather permitting
Smokey Michigan – back next week
Don’t forget to inquire about:
– how to become a vendor
– how to become a sponsor – awesome market swag included!
– how to volunteer
– how to get new market swag! (tee shirts, mugs, stickers, totes)*
– how to sign up for our newest REGIONAL food assistance program.
* It was brought to our attention that our mugs weren’t “cured” properly. If you purchased on two weeks ago our replacements will be in next week!
With affection and gratitude,
Emily and Robyn