Wow! This weather makes me so happy. We are really starting to see the abundance of our summer fruits coming in. Cucumbers are rocking, summer squashes, the first of the outdoor tomatoes, roots, greens (micros!) and more. We also have some of your favs back in the lineup today.
When: Wednesdays through October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M5
Arbor Trading Post – catch them at the Ann Arbor Art Fair this week!
Beeswax Barrn – so many amazing natural beeswax products
Brieland Shoultz – eggs, meat!, produce and jam
Country Crafts – back next week
Debbie’s Delites – back on the 26th
Goodtimes Kettle Corn
Kal’s Lost and Finds – natural arts
Lavender and Grace Family Farm
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
Smiling Jim’s Low Sodium Organic Seasoning
Western Washtenaw Recycling will continue to show up and teach you (US!) about how and where to properly recycle this month. Check out their informational booth.
**This list is subject to shift last minute. Please check the Vendors page for more detailed vendor information!
In other news…
- VOLUNTEERS: Sunday September 10th mark your calendar for our Farm to Table dinner. The event will take place at Alber Orchard in Manchester this year – I just caught wind of the potential menu and it is sounding DELICIOUS! With your volunteer efforts you will receive a meal, so click here or reach out if you are interested in helping! We need volunteer servers the most, so if you have experience we would love to have you part of our team!
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are $75 each and include a 5 course meal, tasty drinks – mock-tails also, music, auction opportunities and connection with your community. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department