I sure hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend and that you are all kicking off July with a bang!
We have a great offering at the market this week – come on by and say hello!
When: Wednesdays through October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M52
This week we expect to see the following vendors:
Arbor Trading Post – back next week
Fluffy Bottom Farms – moving to Saturdays!
Goodtimes Kettle Corn
Hankra Jewel – maybe
Kal’s Lost and Finds – natural arts
Lavender and Grace Family Farm
Lilycraftsalot – back Saturday July 15th
Lynn Eckerle – back Saturday
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
St. Louis Center
Western Washtenaw Recycling
**This list is subject to shift last minute. Please check the Vendor page for more detailed vendor information!
In other news…
- VOLUNTEERS: Outside of the regular farmers market volunteer needs, the Farm to Table Fabulous Feast in September will also need volunteers! Sunday September 10th mark your calendar and reach out if you are interested in helping!
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are $75 each and include a 5 course meal, tasty drinks, music, auction opportunities and connection with your community. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email email@example.com
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department