Rain or Shine! We are always here to serve our community members! This week will be an abundance of produce! Also information on how to get transportation around Washtenaw County, Recycling, baked goods, and more! Can’t wait to see you all.
**Reminder that Saturday July 29th will be in THIS bank location. 8-1pm!
When: Wednesdays through October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M52
As always, this list is subject to last minute changes. For more detailed information on any one vendor you can always visit our Vendors page
Brieland Shoultz – eggs, meat!, produce and jam
Debbie’s Beads – back next week
Goodtimes Kettle Corn
Lavender and Grace Family Farm
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
Maureen Lochey – back next week
Pam’s Silk Flower Arrangements – weather permitting
Smiling Jim’s Low Sodium Organic Seasoning – weather permitting
**Western Washtenaw Recycling will continue to show up and teach you (US!) about how and where to properly recycle this month. Check out their informational booth.
**Rebecca from Feonix Mobility Rising will be joining us! Feonix is a non-profit focused on removing barriers to transportation. Stop by to learn more about it’s Washtenaw County program or to sign up to volunteer!
In other news…
- I am going to keep plugging this one…
VOLUNTEERS: Sunday September 10th mark your calendar for our Farm to Table dinner. The event will take place at Alber Orchard in Manchester this year – I just caught wind of the potential menu and it is sounding DELICIOUS! With your volunteer efforts you will receive a meal, so click here or reach out if you are interested in helping! We need volunteer servers the most, so if you have experience we would love to have you part of our team!
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are $75 each and include a 5 course meal, tasty drinks – mock-tails also, music, auction opportunities and connection with your community. If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department