Rain! Wonderful rain has blessed our earth. I am hopeful that not so much time goes between this and the next drink…
The Market is rocking! Wonderful food, wonderful vendors, wonderful customers. Thank you for continuing to show up and enjoy the offerings of our community!
Where: 1010 S. Main St
When: Wednesdays through October
Arbor Trading Post – new leather craft vendor (back next week)
Good Times Kettle Corn! Back for the summer
Fluffy Bottom Farm
Lavender and Grace (back next week)
Marks Farm and Greenhouses
St. Louis Center – fire starter kits! (back next week)
*this list is subject to change last minute.
For a complete list of vendors visit our Vendors page
In other news…
- VOLUNTEERS: we still need YOU! Our annual Strawberry Festival Fundraiser is just around the corner THIS Saturday June 17th and we have some slots to fill. Sign up here. Scroll to the bottom for the face painting and shortcake serving spots
- Farm to Table Fabulous Feast 2023 tickets are available! $75 a ticket. Wonderful volunteer opportunities and sponsorships too.
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Thank you to our supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department