Greetings all. Wow, it is October already and man are the colors starting to pop! I can’t express enough how much this time of year brings me joy.
When: Wednesday through the end of October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M52
As always, this list is subject to last minute changes. For more detailed information on any one vendor you can always visit our Vendors page
Becky’s Birds and Bees – back next week
Beeswax Barrn – back next week
Homestead – back next week
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
Pam’s Silk Flower Arrangements – weather permitting
Pregitzer Farm Market – finished for the season! But you can still find him at his farm
Smiling Jim’s Organic Low Sodium Seasoning
Smokey Michigan Food Truck! – see delicious menu below!
St. Louis Center – fire starter blocks
Whimsy & Wares Haven
- We have 4 solid weeks of outdoor markets left of the season! But don’t worry, you can find the Chelsea Farmers Market indoor at the historic Chelsea Depot on November 12 and December 16th! More to come…
- Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and First Aid courses? Click here to register! We have two spaces left for our October 29th class AND another class scheduled for December 5th.
- Another reminder that SMOKEY MICHIGAN has the most delicious lunch and dinner menu items at our market every. single. week. Come get a taste!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our current supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department