I am seeing little bits of red poking through…and grass that grows wild with all the morning dew! Can’t wait to see YOU at the market this week. If some of you remember, A2SO from a Saturday market a few weeks back, you won’t want to miss them on Wednesday this week as well. Just a lovely Symphony Orchestra.
When: Wednesday through the end of October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M52
As always, this list is subject to last minute changes. For more detailed information on any one vendor you can always visit our Vendors page
Becky’s Birds and Bees – back next week
Beeswax Barrn – back next week
Hankra Jewel – maybe
Homestead – back next week
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
Pam’s Silk Flower Arrangements – weather permitting
Pregitzer Farm Market
Smiling Jim’s Organic Low Sodium Seasoning
Smokey Michigan Food Truck!
- Music this week is A2SO! Grab some grub from Smokey Michigan and listen to some beautiful orchestra tunes…
- Reminder that Saturday September 30th Farmers Market will be in our Wednesday location!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our current supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department