Although the temperatures are dropping, the fall produce couldn’t be more robust! Come and get a solid stock up of your autumn favorites! Winter squash, onions, garlic, peppers, tomatoes (still!) and more!
***Reminder that THIS COMING SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 30TH the market will move into our beloved Wednesday locale to accommodate the Beer Festival put on by the Chamber of Commerce.
When: Wednesday through the end of October
Location: Chelsea State Bank; 1010 S. Main St. on the corner of Old 12 and M52
As always, this list is subject to last minute changes. For more detailed information on any one vendor you can always visit our website
Becky’s Birds and Bees
Brieland Shoultz – back on Saturday
Marks Farm and Greenhouse
Pam’s Silk Flower Arrangements – weather permitting
Pregitzer Farm Market – last week for Pregitzer!
Smiling Jim’s Organic Low Sodium Seasoning -back next week
Smokey Michigan Food Truck! – see delicious menu below!
Whimsy & Wares Haven
- Did you know that the Chelsea Hospital offers American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR and First Aid courses? Click here to register! We have two spaces left for our October 29th class AND another class scheduled for December 5th.
- Another reminder that Saturday September 30th Farmers Market will be in our Wednesday location!
- SPONSORS: we are always looking for more support as a non-profit. Check out our sponsorship opportunities; any amount is welcome!
- Speaking of…Thank you to our current supporters!
- PARTNERS: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation, The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- SPONSORS: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling, Chelsea Police Department