Family Circle Centennial Farm will have chard and kale, herbs and honey among its offerings at the Wednesday Bushel Basket Farmers Market this week.
The Wednesday Bushel Basket Farmers Market takes place on June 3 at the
Marks Farms will have peanut plants for sale Wednesday. Who’d like to take me on growing them for the Chelsea Community Fair?
Palmer parking lot from 2-6 p.m.
If you’d like to take me on, growing peanuts for the Chelsea Community Fair this year, Deb Marks at Marks Farm will have peanut plants. I had great luck with them last year. And, I’m also going to try growing okra this year as well.
Below are a listing of the vendors and what they expect to have for sale on Wednesday.
- Kapnick Orchards: asparagus, maybe rhubarb, baked goods, nut butters, fudge. Strawberries are a bit late this year but are expected after June 7.
- Golden Fleece Farm: soy-free organic eggs, lamb – ground, loin and rib chops, steak, shanks, liver. Beef coming soon.
- Marks Farm: herb planters, mixed flower planters, veggie starts, including 20 varieties of tomatoes, hanging baskets, ornamental grasses, succulent bowls, lettuce and herb bowls, accent plants, peanut and okra plants, fuchsia, geranium.
- Stamatopoulos and Sons: 5 types of olive oils including chipotle, Greek herb,
New vendor Madison’s Closet and Farm is expected to have lollipops, gluten-free baked goods and hair bows among its offerings.Lemoni, Portokali, mind basil, delicate, medium/mild and robust extra virgin Olive Oil, Kalamata black olives with pits, Amphissa Green Olives pitted, popcorn, customized gift baskets.
- Pregitzer Farm Market: lettuce bowls, annuals, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato starts, pepper starts, hanging baskets, lilies, foxglove, echinacea, coreopsis. Ask Wade about his CSA.
- Madison’s Closet and Farm: over 30 flavors of lollipops, sugar free and sugared jams and jellies, gluten-free baked goods, cake balls, hair bows, kid’s play food.
- Lutchka Angus Farm: free range brown eggs, herbs, green onions.
- Break O’Day Farm: gluten-free baked goods, pies and stop by to see the new goodies this week, cookbooks, organic eggs, frozen rabbit and chicken
- Janes’ Place: maple syrup, Jane’s Grains Fantastic granola, savory granola, Zipz energy bars, Kuki gluten-free breakfast bars, maybe maple Italian salad dressing.
- DeVulder’s Farm: veggie starts, herbs, strawberry plants, lettuce, radishes, rhubarb plants, green onions, cut rhubarb, strawberries, hosta.
- Janet’s LLC: cards, jams, Damn It Dolls, rubs, new herbal butter blend, flavored nuts, pretzels, turtles and other sweets, lemon eucalyptus lotion bug repellent, new dried fruit and nuts.
- Family Circle Centennial Farm: chard, kale, herbs, honey, maybe head lettuce (romaine/butterhead), ask about our gift certificates.
- Needle Lane Farm: stinging nettle, curly parsley, Swiss chard, lettuce, spinach, salad mix, hanging baskets, herb plants, maybe bok choy, maybe snow peas, Lamb’s quarter, honey, veggie starts, organic seeds, organic fertilizer, compost, bay leaves, chives, kale.
- Guthrie Gardens: perennials, shrubs, hanging baskets, planters, blueberry plants,
Hanging basket from Guthrie Gardens.asparagus crowns, dawn redwood, organic veggie starts including tomatoes, sweet potato acorn squash, zucchini, peppers.
- Just Being Momo: all organic herbal oil infusions, bath salts and soaps, medicinal oils, dried herbs, coconut-olive oil soap, weaving and knitted products, dandelion suave for sore muscles, lavender infused oil, ask about our new products each week.
- The Cookie Pot: all organic cookies – zucchini chocolate chip, oatmeal carrot cake, lemon delights, maple pecan, chai spice snickerdoodle, frosted monkey bread. Ask about our cookie of the month.
- Bordine Farms: 20 varieties of dahlia bulbs, plants.
- Stone Hearth Bakery: assorted rolls, cookies and breads.
- Natural Fix Herbal Soap: natural and handmade herbal soaps and herbal dream pillows, recycled bird feeders.
- Our Family Farm: large and jumbo chicken eggs, duck eggs, Ask John about his CSA delivered to the Bushel Basket Market. No GMA seeds used.
- The Curio Cat: several sizes of hypertufa planters made from fiber and concrete, mugs, spice mix, wall vases, one of a kind small furniture pieces, pillows.
- Angie Godek and Sis: dish towels, dish cloths, scrubbies, jar openers, catnip sacks, hair clips, baby bibs, burp pads, security blankets, baby hats, tooth fairy sacks.