Our second and final pop up of 2023 will be this coming weekend!
Date: Saturday, December 16th
Location: The Chelsea Train Depot – 125 S. Jackson St., Chelsea MI 48118
This is your chance to stock up on some local
veggies, grab that last minute holiday gift, pick up your special orders and just enjoy the company of our vendors and the community!
Our vendor line up is looking good…and this list is subject to shift!
The Beeswax Barrn
Bristle’s Handmade and Homegrown
Checkered Flag Chocolate
Homestead Preserves and Jams
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Lavender and Grace
May We Color
Smiling Jim’s Organic Seasonings
The Cookie Lady
With deepest gratitude,
Emily, Angie and the Chelsea Farmers Market Vendors
Did you know?
- We accept 7 different forms of food assistance programs during our summer market season and 4 during our pop up markets? Please don’t hesitate to ask us how you can help secure food on your table!
- Senior Market Bucks will be distributed at the market! Ask if you are eligible
- We are always looking for sponsorships – those dollars help our special events run. HUGE shoutout to all of our previous market sponsors! sponsorship opportunities
- Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling and the Chelsea Police Department
- Thank you to our 2023 Partners as well: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation and The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- There are markets nearby that run through the winter months? Saline Farmers Market, Ann Arbor Farmers Market, Dexter Winter Farmers Market and Stockbridge Open Air Market all host winter market places.
- The Chelsea Hospital is putting on another Safe Sitter Training for 6-8 graders! click the link to register your youth. December 27th from 9am-2:30 pm. An incredible safety investment for $60!