I hope that your halloween activities were uneventful and not overloaded with sugar (and their counter crashes). The last market, Saturday October 28th was, of course, buzzing with activity and costumes and festivity. And for those interested in the final number of candy corn in the jar…1167! Our winner was only a guess of 83 over! So fun.
As we move deeper into November, Angie and I would like to send a big, HUGE THANK YOU to this community. We just plain can’t say it enough. You are our everything when it comes to the success of this market space and
we are just so grateful for your committed passion in protecting and supporting our vendors. Please know you are valued!
We also welcome in the colder temperatures and the nature of slowing down our hustle and bustle. You don’t have to completely slow down your fresh food consumption though! With Agricole, Argus Farm Stop, Jacob’s Fresh Farm Stand and our pop up markets you should be able to get some delicious and nutritions food options year round; that come from our very own farmers!
Our first pop up will be this coming weekend!
Date: Sunday, November 12th (not to be confused with the artisan market that is happening in the same space on Friday and Saturday)
Location: The Chelsea Train Depot – 225 S. Jackson St., Chelsea MI 48118
Stop by, say hello and get some goodies – food for dinner or gifts for the approaching holiday season!
Our vendor line up is looking good…and this list is subject to shift!
Arbor Trading Post
Becky’s Birds and Bees
The Beeswax Barrn
Bristle Handmade and Homegrown
Checkered Flag Chocolate
Homestead Preserves and Jams
Jacob’s Fresh Farm
Lavender and Grace
May We Color
Sallie’s Toy Box
The Cookie Lady
With deepest gratitude,
Emily, Angie and the Chelsea Farmers Market Vendors
Did you know?
- We accept 7 different forms of food assistance programs during our summer market season and 4 during our pop up markets? Please don’t hesitate to ask us how you can help secure food on your table!
- We have another Holiday Pop up Market on Saturday December 16th from 11-3:30 at the Chelsea Train Depot. Stock up on all your last minute gifts!
- We are always looking for sponsorships – those dollars help our special events run. HUGE shoutout to all of our previous market sponsors! sponsorship opportunities
- Thank you to our 2023 Sponsors: The Chelsea Area Chamber of Commerce, Kelly Goodell, Stephanie and Larry Doll, Amy Zoran, Janice Carr, Pat and Sandra Merkel, J and L Heating and Cooling and the Chelsea Police Department
- Thank you to our 2023 Partners as well: The Chelsea State Bank, The Chelsea Hospital, The 5 Healthy Towns Foundation and The City of Chelsea (DDA)
- There are markets nearby that run through the winter months? Saline Farmers Market, Ann Arbor Farmers Market, Dexter Winter Farmers Market and Stockbridge Open Air Market all host winter market places.
- That the Chelsea Hospital offers Heartsaver CPR classes? Click the link here to register if you want to be prepared for any emergency situation! Our next class is December 5th from 9-1